At 321 Boat Club, we want each of your boating experiences to be better than the last. Music is capable of affecting our mood and therefore we found it appropriate to share a few of the top boating songs listed by Boatingmag.com to amp up your next boating adventure. Here are a few of our favorites we think you might enjoy listening to through our boats’ sound systems while out cruising around:
• Gilligan’s Island Theme Song by George Wyle and Sherwood Schwartz
• Changes in Latitudes by Jimmy Buffet
• Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles
• The Downeaster Alexa by Billy Joel
• If I Had a Boat by Lyle Lovett
• Pontoon by Little Big Town
As your Melbourne, FL boat club we know that music can heighten the mood of any occasion. Listening to fun, boating themed music can only enhance the experience of your friends and family. Schedule your next outing now so that you can you can get out on the river, turn up the volume, and have a blast under the sun.